Privacy and data protection policy
Information about the Personal Data Administrator
Name “UNI MEBEL” ltd
Headquarters and address of management: Ruse, Bulgaria 7000
Tzar Kaloyan str 24
Phone number: +359889972772
Information on the competent supervisory authority
Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1592, Prof Cvetan Lazarov bul. № 2
Correspondence data: Sofia 1592, Prof Cvetan Lazarov bul. № 2
Phone Number: +3592 915 3 518
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
“UNI MEBEL” ltd operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Grounds for collecting, processing and storing your personal dataArt. 1. (1) UNI MEBEL “Ltd. collects and processes your personal data in connection with the sale of furniture under Article 6, paragraph 1, Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and in particular on the basis of the following:
- Explicit consent received from you as a client;
- Fulfillment of the obligations of ” UNI MEBEL “Ltd under a contract with you;
- Compliance with a legal obligation that applies to ” UNI MEBEL “Ltd;
- For the purposes of the legitimate interest of “UNI MEBEL”Ltd.
(2) ” UNI MEBEL “Ltd is an administrator of personal data regarding your data as users of our services. Regarding the personal data that you process using our services, UNI MEBEL “Ltd acts as a processor of personal data.
Goals and principles in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
Чл. 2. (1) “ UNI MEBEL “Ltd. collects and processes personal data that you provide to us in connection with the sale of furniture
- creating a profile and providing full functionality in the provision of our services
- individualization of a party to the contract;
- accounting purposes;
- statistical objectives;
- providing information to third parties (courier companies for the purpose of order delivery)
- protection of information security;
- ensuring the implementation of the contract for the provision of the respective service;
- sending information messages, messages about changes in the service, improving and individualizing the service by offering suitable for you renewal offers, events and other products and services that may be of interest to you;
(2) “ UNI MEBEL “ltd observes the following principles in the processing of your personal data:
- legality, good faith and transparency;
- limitation of processing purposes;
- relevance to the purposes of processing and minimizing the data collected;
- accuracy and timeliness of the data;
- limitation of storage in order to achieve the objectives;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the processing and ensuring an appropriate level of security of personal data.
(3) When processing and storing personal data, “UNI MEBEL” Ltd. may process and store personal data in order to protect the following legitimate interests:
- Fulfillment of its obligations to the National Revenue Agency, the Ministry of Interior and other state and municipal bodies.
What types of personal data is collected, processed and stored “UNI MEBEL” ltd?
Art. 3. (1)“ UNI MEBEL “ltd performs the following operations with personal data for the following purposes:
- Registration of a user on the website and execution of a contract for the sale of furniture – the purpose of this operation is to create a profile to be associated with the service used and to manage the content of the service through the created administrative panel. Conclusion of the impact assessment: Based on the above-mentioned impact assessment, the Data Protection Officer considers that the operation “sale of furniture is admissible and provides sufficient guarantees to protect the rights and legitimate interests of data subjects in accordance with with the requirements of the GDPR.
• User registration for the purpose of selling furniture. Conclusion of the impact assessment: Based on the above-mentioned impact assessment, the Data Protection Officer considers that the operation “sale of furniture” is admissible and provides sufficient guarantees to protect the rights and legitimate interests of data subjects in compliance with GDPR requirements.
• Concluding and executing a trade transaction with a client or partner – the purpose of this operation is concluding and executing a contract with a trade partner or client and its administration;
• Sending information messages – the purpose of this activity is to administer the process of sending messages to customers that relate to improvements or changes in services.
• Sending a newsletter – the purpose of this operation is to administer the process of sending newsletters to customers who have stated that they wish to receive;
(2) “UNI MEBEL” ltd processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
- Data: Your personal data (name and surname, e-mail, country, telephone)
- Purpose for which the data is collected:
- 1) User registration;
- 2) Making contact with the user and sending information to him, including if desired – to send newsletters and advertising messages; Sending the purchased products through third parties – courier companies. Grounds for processing your personal data – By accepting the general conditions and registration on the website and purchasing a service, a contractual relationship is created between “UNI MEBEL” EOOD and you, on the basis of which we process your personal data – Art. 6, para. 1, p. (b) GDPR.
- Other data that “UNI MEBEL” ltd processes – When logging in to our website or in your profile, “UNI MEBEL” EOOD collects data about the used IP address. Purpose for which the data is collected: Improving the security of the service and localization of the interface, statistical and marketing research.
- • Grounds for data processing: The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party – Art. 6, para. 1, p. (b) of the GDPR. Until the creation of a user profile, the IP address is collected on the basis of the legitimate interests of the administrator – Art. 6, para. 1, p. (f) the GDPR;
- • Your individual invoice details – If you want to be issued an invoice as a natural person, you must provide your unique civil number.
- • Purpose for which the data is collected: Issuance of an invoice for making payments under a contract for the provision of services for the use of the platform for the creation of e-shops.
- • Grounds for processing your personal data – By accepting the general conditions and registration on the website, or by concluding a written contract, between “UNI MEBEL” EOOD and you a contractual relationship is created, on which basis we process your personal data – Art. 6, para. 1, p. (b) GDPR.
(3) “ UNI MEBEL “Ltd. does not collect or process personal data relating to the following:
- reveal racial or ethnic origin;
- disclose political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership;
- Genetic and biometric data, health data or data on sexual life or sexual orientation.
(4) The personal data are collected by “UNI MEBEL” ltd from the persons to whom they refer.
(5) The company does not perform automated data decision making.
Term of storage of your personal data
Art. 4. (1) “UNI MEBEL” Ltd. stores your personal data for a period not longer than the existence of your account on the website. After the expiration of this period, “UNI MEBEL” Ltd. takes the necessary care to delete and destroy all your data without undue delay.
(2) “UNI MEBEL” ltd notifies you in case the data storage period needs to be extended in order to fulfill the objectives, fulfill the contract, in view of the legitimate interests of “UNI MEBEL” ltd or other.
(3) “UNI MEBEL” ltd stores the personal data, which it is necessary to keep by virtue of the applicable legislation for the respective envisaged term, which may exceed the term of existence of your registration.
Transfer your personal data for processing
Art. 5. (1) “ UNI MEBEL ” ltd may at its own discretion transfer part or all of your personal data to personal data processors for the purposes of processing in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
(2) “UNI MEBEL”Ltd. notifies you in case of intention to transfer part or all of your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
Withdrawal of consent for the processing of your personal data
Art. 6. (1) If you do not want all or part of your personal data to continue to be processed by “UNI MEBEL” Ltd. for specific or for all purposes of processing, you can at any time withdraw your consent to processing by filling out the form in your profile or by request in free text.
(2) “UNI MEBEL”Ltd. may ask you to verify your identity and identity with the person to whom the data relates.
(3) By withdrawing your consent to the processing of personal data, which is mandatory for the creation and maintenance of your registration for the use of the services, your account will become inactive.
Right of access
Art. 7. (1) You have the right to request and receive from “UNI MEBEL” ltd confirmation whether personal data related to you are processed.
(2) You have the right to access data related to it, as well as information related to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
(3) “UNI MEBEL” Ltd. provides you upon request, a copy of the processed personal data related to you, in electronic or other appropriate form.
(4) Providing access to the data is free of charge, but “UNI MEBEL” ltd reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in case of recurrence or excessive requests.
Right of correction or completion
Art. 8. You can correct or fill in the inaccurate or incomplete personal data related to you directly through your account on the website or by making a request to “UNI MEBEL” Ltd.
Right to delete (“to be forgotten”)
Art. 9. (1) You have the right to request from “UNI MEBEL” ltd deletion of the personal data related to you, and “UNI MEBEL” EOOD has the obligation to delete them without undue delay, when there is any of the following reasons:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw your consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You object to the processing of personal data relating to you, including for direct marketing purposes, and there are no legal grounds for processing to take precedence;
- personal data have been processed illegally;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State applicable to UNI MEBEL ltd;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
(2) “ UNI MEBEL” ltd is not obliged to delete personal data if it stores and processes:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing provided for in EU law or the law of the Member State applicable to the Administrator or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers conferred on him;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
- to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
(3) In order to exercise your right to “forget”, you should submit a request through the option in your profile or a written request sent to “UNI MEBEL” EOOD, as well as to verify your identity and identity with the person to whom the data relates before. “UNI MEBEL” ltd, presenting on the spot your ID card for identification purposes and if necessary enter your login details in the profile of the data subject to an employee of “UNI MEBEL” ltd.
(4) “UNI MEBEL” ltd does not delete the data that it has a legal obligation to store, including for protection on the occasion of court claims against it or proof of its rights.
Right of restriction
Art. 10. You have the right to request from “UNI MEBEL” ltd to limit the processing of the data related to you when:
- dispute the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows “UNI MEBEL” Ltd. to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- the processing is illegal, but you do not want your personal data to be deleted, only their use to be restricted;
- “UNI MEBEL” Ltd. no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them to establish, exercise or protect your legal claims;
- You have objected to the processing pending verification of whether the legal grounds of “UNI MEBEL” EOOD take precedence over your interests.
Right of portability
Art. 11. (1) You can at any time download the data that is stored and processed for you in connection with the use of the services of “UNI MEBEL” Ltd., directly through your account or by request by email.
(2) Right to receive information
Art. 12. You can ask “UNI MEBEL” ltd to inform you about all recipients to whom the personal data for which correction, deletion or restriction of processing has been requested have been disclosed. “UNI MEBEL” ltd may refuse to provide this information if this would be impossible or would require a disproportionate effort.
Right to object
Art. 13. You can object at any time against the processing of personal data by “UNI MEBEL” ltd, which relates to you, including if they are processed for the purposes of profiling or direct marketing..
Your rights in the event of a breach of the security of your personal data
Art. 14. (1) If “UNI MEBEL” Ltd. finds a violation of the security of your personal data, which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will notify you without undue delay of the violation, as well as the measures that have been taken or are to be taken.
(2) “UNI MEBEL” ltd is not obliged to notify you if:
- has taken appropriate technical and organizational protection measures with regard to data affected by the security breach;
- has subsequently taken steps to ensure that the breach does not pose a high risk to your rights;
- notification would require a disproportionate effort.
Art. 15. In the event of a breach of your rights under the above or applicable data protection legislation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission as follows:
- Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
- Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1592, бул. „Проф. Цветан Лазаров” № 2
- Correspondence data: гр. София 1592, бул. „Проф. Цветан Лазаров” № 2
- Phone: +3592 915 3 518
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 16. You can exercise all your rights regarding the protection of your personal data through the forms attached to this information. Of course, these forms are optional and you can submit your requests in any form that contains a statement to that effect and identifies you as the data holder.
Art. 17. If the consent relates to a transfer, the controller shall describe the possible risks for the transfer of the data to third countries in the absence of a decision on adequate protection and appropriate means of protection.
Art. 18 (1). When you assign “UNI MEBEL” ltd to process personal data of a third party for the purposes of using the service, “UNI MEBEL” ltd acts as a processor of personal data.
(2). In the cases under par. 1, “UNI MEBEL” ltd acts only according to your instructions as a user of the service and only to the extent that there can be control over the personal data that you process. “UNI MEBEL” Ltd. has no control over the content and data that you as a user of the service choose to upload to the service (including if this data includes or does not include personal data). In this case “UNI MEBEL” ltd has no role in the process of deciding whether the user uses the service for personal data processing, for what purposes and whether they are protected. Accordingly, the responsibility of “UNI MEBEL” ltd in this case is limited to 1) compliance with the instructions of the user of the service according to the contract and the general conditions and 2) the provision of information about the service and functionalities through its interface.
Grounds for collecting, processing and storing your personal data
Types of cookies we use:
- Mandatory cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the website. For example, with these cookies we show you the information on our website in the correct language, and the prices – according to the currency and VAT for the respective country. Such cookies are also those for enabling caching.
Thanks to these cookies, we monitor the traffic to our site and we can analyze how easily our users work with it (Google Analytics cookies). These cookies do not give us any information about your personal data. They show us which pages of our site you have viewed, whether you have visited our site via a mobile or desktop device and other anonymous data. For Google Analytics, we also use IP anonymization using _anonymizelp. The maximum period in which we store analytical data in Google Analytics is 50 months.
These cookies allow you to use the full functionality of our site, watch videos on it, chat with us, as well as remember the preferred language in which to load the information on our site.
- Cookies for precise targeting
These cookies contain information about how you used our site and can be triggered by our advertising partners. They do not store personal information. Thanks to them, you will not be shown information that is irrelevant to you. These are dynamic cookies on Facebook, Google, Adform, Adwise and others.
You can make the cookie settings you receive from our site in the browser you use. Please note that if you restrict certain types of cookies, our site may not work completely correctly and you may not be able to use its full functionality.